Here is a fun and simple way to get your little one engaged with learning beginning letter sounds.
5 TIPS BEFORE YOU START
- You DO NOT have to go in ABC order. Let your child pick which pictures they want to “dot!”
- Break it up – only do a few letters at a time.
- If you print the Black & White version it is a fun coloring sheet after the activity.
- Start with the letters in your child’s name.
- Make it FUN! If your child seems frustrated with the activity or not enjoying it, set is aside and come back at a different time.
HOW TO PLAY
- Choose a picture and say the name of the picture out loud.
- Isolate the beginning sound. Say, “apple begins with the /a/ sound. What letter makes that sound?”
- Have your child dot the letter that makes the correct sound.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Don’t have a printer? No worries! You can use stickers and make your own!
Pin For Later!
*As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn commission on qualifying purchases.