Do you need a fun activity to practice matching capital and lowercase letters or letter sounds with a festive twist? Here is a fun Christmas Letters and Sound Match for you to print and play with your preschooler, today! Click here to grab your free and festive activity today!
Ideas for how to PLAY
- Use the letters in their name to match capital and lowercase. They can find all the letters and then spell their name.
- For preschoolers, only use about 5-8 different letters at a time. Too many can be confusing and overwhelming.
- Avoid using letters that look or sound alike with early learners.
- Mix the ornaments in fun paper so they can search for the letters to match.
- Play it as a memory game!